1. From Wednesday 14th April we will be open in the Antique Shop. Only 2 people in masks and sanitised hands, please. Appointments can be made.
2. The patio area will be open for table service. See sign.
3. The take away stall will still be in operation at the front of the shop.
4. Peters tea hut and the inside teashop will remain closed till May 17th earliest for teas but can be visited by Antiques customers.
5. Bicycles must be left in the side passage, locks available.
Opening times: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays 10:30 – 3:00, or by appointment.
Looking forward to seeing you all again and thank you for your support. Judi x